BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Who are You?

Apparently, I have a growing audience, which weirds me out because I use this blog for rambling incoherent thoughts. I don't whore the site out, although I tried at the beginning. I am just wondering where you guys found me?

I just have to keep my identity secret since my career is in the ninja business. I couldn't afford a roundhouse kick from a Bruce Lee type.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok. I appreciate your honesty and humor. I added you from b head way back when during the jubilee post. you had a link @ that time. my name is grassroots aka 'roots' adams and i live in the land of entrapment(new mexico). Anyway i hope this helps. You have a great blog and i enjoy reading it.

Anonymous said...

OMGGG you DO have some serious fans! Anonymous!?? lol I'm just proud of you for keeping it up! I love reading your "ramblings" :)

Liz Simone said...

hey karina,
I dunno, but the online world is hardcore. no one likes to leave their houses anymore.

Anonymous said...

jeez by the end of this year im going to have carpel tunnel in my thumbs from using this damn cell. This stuff is addictive! Ha ha...roots