All the little wannabe's and scenesters in Texas are gonna hit up ACL, short for, Austin City Limits. The lineup is a borefest, as I've seen some of these bands in intimate venues, for a much cheaper price than a festival ticket. I think I'll skip out on the gas to Austin for this one.
The Foo Fighters are a bunch of song recycling dudes, so lets not waste time there. The Mars Volta is touring Texas already this month, as well as some other acts like Black Keys and Gogol Bordello, who did SXSW last March.
The only cool acts that I'd wanna see are a little more ethnic. NERD, Erykah Badu, and G Love with Special Sauce could be a grand experience. Also, all except Badu have come through Texas within the last few months.
We are recycling our acts, people!
At least all ya'll with ironed-straight hair with expensive hair products will get a dose of Bright Eyes! Congrats!
Oldies can enjoy John Fogerty. Yay.
Whole lineup:
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Austin City Limits Lineup Announced
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment