That's right, as corny as it sounds, I am ready for the George Michael tour - first in 15 years or something. I managed to pull front and center for the Houston show and I am gonna drink lots of Rock Star energy drink before I attend his show so I can dance gayly and sing along with much enthusiasm. If you are too young to know who he is, then too bad you were born so late!!! You missed out on a lot in the eighties and early nineties! Have your platter of manufactured diamond shiz. I like George.
5 Reasons to see George Michael:
1. This is genius!
2. He got notoriously got arrested for asking a cop for sex in a bathroom in a public park. That's a rock star.
3. Next to Elton John, he is the biggest diva of them all! He has collaborated with everybody that is important. Plus he is GAY. Which means you'll be entertained like never before.
4. That annoying Faith song that Limp Dizcuit did a few years ago!
5. He has amazing vocals. Hands down. Not many people can sing this song!
I can't wait to score rad tickets for my other favorite divas: Madonna, Janet and Celine!
I better save my money!
His tour dates:
Dates
June 17 - San Diego/San Diego Sports Arena
June 19 - San Jose, Calif./HP Pavilion
June 21 - Las Vegas/MGM Grand
June 22 - Phoenix/US Airways Center
June 25 - Los Angeles/Great Western Forum
July 2 - Seattle/Key Arena
July 4 - Vancouver/General Motors Place
July 7 - St. Paul/Xcel Energy Center
July 9 - Chicago/United Center
July 13 - Dallas/American Airlines Center
July 14 - Houston/Toyota Center
July 17 - Toronto/Air Canada Centre
July 18 - Montreal/Bell Centre
July 21 & 23 - New York/Madison Square Garden
July 26 - Philadelphia/Wachovia Center
July 27 - Boston/TD Banknorth Garden
July 29 - Washington, D.C./Verizon Center
July 31 - Atlanta/Philips Arena
Aug. 2 - Tampa/St. Pete Times Forum
Aug. 3 - Sunrise, Fla./Bank Atlantic Center
Friday, April 4, 2008
George Michael Tour
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment