BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Snoop Dogg, the Divo

I am so glad that I sold my Snoop Dogg ticket to some poor sap trying to get into the show last month. I spent 40 dollars to see Snoop, but suddenly decided I wanted to go somewhere else that night. I didn't think twice about it until my friend told me last night what happened at the show. Apparently, there was no opening act, just a DJ, and Snoop did not get on stage until 1 AM!!! He only played a 35 minute set! What a waste of 40 bucks!

It's not absurd to hear of rappers collecting their money and then pissing off their fans by playing short sets or barely appearing. DMX, who somehow still has fans, went on a college campus for a show. Again, he was a few hours late, played three songs, then escorted off the stage by police, due to noise time limits. While there was no riot at Snoop's show, there was for DMX.

I am fed up with these lame ass rappers. And I am fed up with lame ass fans who pay for their bullsh@t.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with you liz. It needs to be illegal. I Havent attended a rap concert in forever. i missed krs-1, 2 years ago because i was working a door at a music festival. Roots