This is totally old news in the world of the internet hermits, but TR has finished up his lineup for Nine Inch Nails. How unexciting. Robin Fink has bummed enough money, alongside Axl Rose, to get enough hair weave to last the rest of their lives and then donate it to degnerative cancer patients, aka Jerome Dillon. The weave impressed TR, so he hired him back into the band. He's way manlier looking than Aaron North.
Also, TR has found someone who looks like, yet is uglier (how can it be?) than Jeordie White to play bass. 

His name is Rich Fownes and he is from a goth band in the UK that I could see myself being gay with, called Matchbox 20's in the Eighties Disaster. Or The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster. Something like that. According to his myspace, he is only 24, young and ripe enough for TR to fondle. He also played in UNKLE, which I would know nothing about, mostly because Buddyhead talk(ed) about them all the time and I just don't trust their musical preferences anymore.
So, now that Jeordie and Aaron are out and Rich and Robin are in, that stripper named Rainbow who lives in Texas will have to try to get up on Josh again for her back stage access. Good luck, Rainbow! Hopefully, your boobs haven't inflated yet! You still have Alessandro, as a back up! Mmmmm....tarter and cigarettes...yummy.
And don't forget how the live show is gonna turn out! I can't wait to see Robin's beard weave fall off when he's going crazy during Head Like a Hole. And I wonder if I'll need to buy those 3-D glasses when I look at Rich. Maybe someone will pop out of his face! How scary.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
The Madness of TR
Posted by Liz Simone at 8:31 AM
Labels: Opinions, Tour, Trent Reznor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment