Courtney Love not only wants Kurt to be an action figure and to be represented on lunch boxes, further more, she wants to make a movie about him. This is old news, but the new part are the actors she wants in the 30 million Pound film. Ryan Gosling is her choice for Kurt and I ask, WHY?. This dude looks nothing like Kurt, which doesn't mean much with the power of makeup and technology, but he has played nothing but pussies in his past movies. Just because he has won an Oscar, doesn't mean he fits the role.
I say, Jared Leto should play Kurt Cobain. He's a great actor, a musician himself, and he looks like the lad! If you're gonna take big names and roll with it, then why not Jared? Personally, I don't think he would be willing to do the project, being there is so much controversy surrounding it.
What do you think? It's kinda eerie.
To add to the shenanigans, guess who Love wants to play, yours truly? Scarlett Johansson. Although I think Johanson is a great actress, I really need to see her as the erratic Love to believe it. She's way too pretty to be Love. Seriously. I have no idea who would be good at playing Courtney. No ideas pop into my head.
And about Scarlet?
All and all, Love is executive producer of this film, Heavier than Heaven, so I doubt it will be good enough to be comparable to other movies like 2007's Control. I wish that Courtney would just leave Kurt Cobain's image alone and let the music speak for itself. I am sure there are still some unreleased B-Sides sitting around somewhere. Where are they?

0 comments:
Post a Comment