BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Blurb: We are the Champions...Queen beats the Beatles?

Any important news I read is about some old dudes who were cool once that are still hanging in there. Where is my generation? Still jerking off? Nostalgia is keeping the music industry from moving forward. According to Blabbermouth, Queen beat out the Beatles as the greatest British band of all time. BBC radio 2 listeners voted, so that may consist of 20 people that voted a thousand times? They only won by 400 votes, so it was almost like the American Presidential election in Florida a few years ago. Don't get me wrong, Queen rocks my world and I would have dropped my panties for them if I lived during that time period when they ruled the world. But this just eats at me...we are such a nostalgic world. The music biz is obviously plummeting, considering this news is big news and has to do with two bands, where the important people are dead or walking around annoying people with lame music aka Paul McCarthy. Lets move forward, people? Our cultures, in general have nothing in common anymore. Music is to unite people and it's not moving forward because all we do is talk about the good ole days.

Hell, I don't care. I just feel like bitchin'

I'm gonna go ride my bicycle where I like.

0 comments: