The Sex Pistols are working on new material and are set to launch it at the Isle Of Wight Festival this summer. Wowy...I am so excited to see a crippled old dude jump around like in the good ole' days. Punk is dead. Just give it up, already.
I am tired of old punkers, nearly reaching a million years old, trying to hold in there, for old time sakes. Grant it, I did see The Circle Jerks, Social D, The Misfits, and a few others in the last few years, despite their authenticity issues. However, I did it because these bands are legends, and you have to see them live before they die, no matter how corny it is after the fact. And I admit, it's just lame. I am not gonna spend my money to see The Sex Pistols when I can just get a DVD documentary and watch it in the company of my soft sofa.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Blurb: Are you serious? Sex Pistols making new music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment