The Black Keys are releasing a new album this year, produced by Danger Mouse. The Black Keys are bluesy rock n' roll, so this should be an interesting production. It's called Attack and Release and is set for an April 1st release, followed by a tour. The tour dates are as follows:
Austin, TX SXSW (March 12-16)
Tucson, AZ Rialto Theatre (27)
Tempe, AZ Marquee Theatre (28)
San Diego, CA House of Blues (29)
Pomona, CA Glasshouse (30)
Los Angeles, CA Wiltern Theatre (April 1)
San Francisco, CA Warfield Theatre (2)
Portland, OR Crystal Ballroom (4)
Seattle, WA Showbox SoDo (5)
Vancouver, British Columbia Commodore Ballroom (6)
Denver, CO Ogden Theatre (9)
Omaha, NE Slowdown (10)
Minneapolis, MN First Avenue (11)
Chicago, IL Riviera Theatre (12)
Indianapolis, IN The Vogue (13)
Royal Oak, MI Royal Oak Music Theatre (15)
Washington, DC 9:30 Club (May 12, 13)
New York, NY Terminal 5 (15)
Philadelphia, PA The Fillmore at Theater of Living Arts (16)
Boston, MA Orpheum Theatre (17)
Sucks for me because I live in Texas and I just don't do SXSW. It's over priced and has too much filler. I hope I can catch the next leg of their tour. Everyone else, enjoy the shows.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Blurb: The Black Keys work with Danger Mouse, then tour
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment