
Having a nonpaid internship means finding free stuff to do, like watching bootlegs online. Just a few moments ago, I watched Cloverfield. It's been hyped up for a while and the trailer actually sparked my interest. It's about some yuppies in Manhattan that are celebrating a going away party when some crazy shit happens. Imagine Blair Witch, but not in the woods. It's got decent effects and you get to see "it," whatever is terrifying the entire city. I enjoyed the movie, but am glad I didn't waste 10 dollars on it. It wasn't scary, just suspenseful. Of course, they have a love story connected, which is a bit cheesy, but it made you feel good at the end, which is what mainstream American culture is all about. Click here, to watch the kinda bad bootleg. After the first few minutes, people stop walking around in front of the camera. heh.
Things I liked:
1. suspense
2. statue of liberty with head cut off
3. Explosions
Things I disliked:
1. Cheesy love story
2. you know how it's gotta end
3. The story starts out sort slow before it gets rolling
Monday, January 21, 2008
Cloverfield: Review and link
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment