BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of NiggyTardust: Hip Hop with Relevance


Saul Williams is an amazing lyricist from the UK that is reminiscent of why hip hop is still alive and has relevance. Naz says hip hop is dead, but not if Saul Williams has anything to do with it. He is now releasing his new album, The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of Niggytardust. Produced and backed up by Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails, Saul is following a trend of many better known artists like Radiohead and Pearl Jam, by releasing music over the internet.

I have not listened to the full length album, but I did download some leaked tracks that you can get from here: www.nin.com


Also, you can check out some other tracks on www.wearenotjournalists.com, who call this album the OK Computer of hip-hop.

These songs are worth downloading and then buying the album. Any music lover will appreciate what Saul Williams has to say. He does what hip-hop and music in general is supposed to do: reflect on society and real life. The more I listen to these songs, the more I LOVE them.

Buy Niggytardust for $5 here: www.niggytardust.com
Myspazz: Saul Williams







0 comments: