After an awful winter season without any of my favorite bands touring, I am glad that we are starting the year off with amazing festivals, tours and album releases. My schedule is filling up as my favorite past times of travel and rock n roll are underway. Bands to keep an eye out for so far this year:
Portishead
Third will be released, April 28th. No real US dates, except Coachella. Tour dates here.
The Raconteurs 
Still without a name or release date, The Raconteurs are working on an album in Nashville, TN. So far, they only have a list of festivals they are attending, but as soon as the album is under wraps, I am sure we'll a tour out them, as well.
The Breeders 
April 7, 2008, The Breeders are releasing their album, Mountain Breeders. Get out your jammies and see them tour!
I am sure there are lots more that I am forgetting, but this is all I am reporting on at the moment. Lots of exciting stuff is gonna happen this year.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
'Tis the Season
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment