BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Blurb: CSS - Not just computer shiz

I seem to wandering quite far from my basic rock n roll roots. CSS (Cansei de Ser Sexy) is getting some hype. Earlier in the week, I discovered them on myspace and compared them to The Gossip. They have an indie pop dance vibe that can be quite fun if you're getting ready to go out for the night. Hailing from Brazil, you can hear the slight accent in the lead singers voice, properly named, Lovefoxxx. Of course, this band will make it more popular in Europe than the US, but they are slowly getting a name for themselves world wide. I can imagine scenesters in the US listening to them like they are the only ones that know about it. Fools.

Listen and Download:
CSS - Alala mp3
CSS - Let's make love and listen to death from above mp3

Other artists similar: Ladytron, Postal Service, The Sounds

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just in case you are wondering what "Cansei de Ser Sexy" means... it means "I've grown tired of being sexy". lol. I'm diggin them. I LOVE your blog, girl. Keep it up!

Liz Simone said...

Thanks for the info! Don't we all get tired of being sexy? lol. Thanks for the support! <3