
The new NIN album, Ghosts I-IV, is available for purchase at ghosts.nin.com for $5.You may temporarily download the first nine tracks for free. Hurry, because who knows how long it will be free for your cheap ass! The site is being real quirky right now, so be patient.
This isn't your typical NIN work. It has over two hours worth of instrumentals. You can take a listen to it on the website, as well. As you may imagine, it's got an eerie vibe and is definitely not elevator music. I'll give a real review when I have time.
However, if you are a NIN fan, this will get you real moist.
**UPDATE*** Do not attempt to get the music right now. The site is real fucked up. Although they are attempting to fix it, the bugs are not fixed. I attempted my purchase this morning. They charged me twice, AND the zip folder was corrupt and would not open. Wait it out until updates on nin.com confirm it's all good.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Nine Inch Nails: Ghosts I-IV
Posted by Liz Simone at 6:14 PM
Labels: Downloads, new music, Trent Reznor, updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment