BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Top Music Picks 2007


The Grammies are wack. Full of glamor and excitement, the award show used to showcase my favorite artists when I was a kid. But as I grew older, I realized that less and less of my favorites were being recognized at all. Like wine, perhaps my taste got better with age. We all know the RIAA is a pit licker, so of course, the best artists in music are not be nominated this year. If you read the list of nominees, you will not be surprised to see many names that are MTV and tabloid regulars. From Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, to Amy Wino (Winehouse) and the loony bin rapper, Kanye West, the questions of, Where did the variety go? Where are my favorite artists? are not answered.

Take the power into your own hands.

In the name of music and artistry, I need to know some opinions other than my own.


I wanna know....

WHO DO YOU THINK ARE THE BEST THIS YEAR?

You decide...it's up to you. No multiple choice questions. Just 10 fill in the blank questions and it's done.

Rules are, the artist had to have released material between 12/06 to 12/07 OR toured in support of material released towards the last half of '06 to present.

Take the poll by clicking on this link

0 comments: