.jpg)
I've been waiting for this rock opera movie to come out for a while. I'll have to wait until it's limited release on November 7th. Repo! The Genetic Opera has an eerie plot, set in a time period where organ failure was common. The Repo Man comes and takes care of people who can't afford to pay for their organ replacement. I suppose this is a gory film and perhaps like most films of it's genre, will be slightly cheesy. It has a huge cast: Directed by The Saw sequels, Darren Lynn Bousman, starring Paul Sorvino (TV star), Sarah Brightman (The Phantom of the Opera), Bill Moseley (Grindhouse, The Devil's Rejects), Paris Hilton (don't let her ruin it for you), and an appearance by Joan Jett.
Watch a scene with Paris Hilton 'singing' and 'acting' here.
Trailer:
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Repo! The Genetic Opera
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment