Black Light Burns is finished with their cover album, Cover Your Heart. I have heard only the songs they have on their myspace. Covers of Sisters of Mercy, Fiona Apple, Duran Duran and more:
The album artwork is amazing. As an art aficionado, I love Wes Borland's paintings.
BLB is giving out a few options for purchase on blacklightburns.com. Kinda like NIN, Saul Williams, and Radiohead, you can download the instrumentals for free, pay $5 for the entire album in mp3 form, pay $25 for the CD/DVD with behind the scenes tour footage and 3 music videos, that also come with a T-shirt (snazzy!), or buy a $100 limited edition which includes a package of art work prints by Wes Borland.
If I had $100, I would get the deluxe package just because I am a big fan of Borland's artwork. However, I am living a meager life, like most of you, so the $5 download might be an option if I like the covers. On the other hand, getting a T-shirt sounds pretty cool, too. I can't make up my mind.
Check out this Youtube vid to sample I am Where it Takes Me.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Black Light Burns: Cover Your Heart and The Anvil Pants Odyssey
Posted by Liz Simone at 5:17 PM
Labels: black light burns, new music, video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment