I woke up in the morning, feeling some itching and pain by my belly button. I had 10 incisions on my body for the three different areas, but the one above the belly button hurt the worst. I decided to go to the doctor so he could have a look at me.
I was uncomfortable in the car, but I was not in pain. The tough part was when I was in the room at the doc's office and had to take my bandages off for the first time. My skin was slightly numb and it freaked me out that I could feel my skin with my hands, but I couldn't feel it on my stomach. The bandages were soaked with the leakage, which is mostly the anesthesia and 1% blood. I watched myself in the mirror and got nauseated and sweat profusely. For some reason, I started to cry. It is common the first week of surgery to have some depression. I think I was just shocked that I just did this to myself and I was starting to regret it. I just spent thousands of dollars I didn't have to be in pain and I did not see myself being any smaller than I was before the surgery.
The doctor was worried about me and told me I was the first patient he had that cried, so I guess I have to leave my print everywhere I go. I rested for a few minutes and felt better. I had minimal bruising and he said that I would turn out fine. The only thing is, I had fat under the muscle that he could not get, so I would have to try to deal with that through diet, if genetics didn't prevent me from losing it. Anyway, the nurse redid my bandages and I drove back home.
A few hours later, I showered. The incisions burned like hell when the water hit them. I was draining like crazy. I put my own bandages on my self and tucked my body back into my garment. Here are the pictures I took of myself after the shower. 


Saturday, May 9, 2009
Liposuction: Day 2 Saturday
Posted by Liz Simone at 3:38 PM
Labels: Liposuction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment