BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

What's going on?

Man, I've had a gnarley intestinal infection that has kept me far away from the computer and near the bed or the toilet. I had to miss Mike Ness and The Breeders, which really make me sad and mad, but the up and coming months make me glad. I'll have plenty to write about and plenty of shows to review with pictures, maybe some video, and who knows what else?

I am going to Israel and New York in June, but before that, I'm gonna check out MIA and Miser. When I come back, The Roots, Stone Temple Pilots, George Michael, Peter Murphy, Journey, Nine Inch Nails, Jill Scott and others are on my itinerary.

I am still thinking about if I want to stave for a month in order to see Madonna. I have to think quick. Tickets go on sale soon.

I love the summer!

2 comments:

RJ said...

I just discovered your post through the topic of Madonna on Technorati...interestingly enough though, I, too suffered from some gastrointestinal mayhem overnight. Did you have pizza? LOL.

PS. I like (and share) your eclectic taste in music.

Anonymous said...

oh, thanks. I don't know what I ate, but I believe it came from the restaurant I work at...or taco bell. Either way, I am starting to feel better. I am happy I didn't die on the toilet like Elvis.