If only we didn't have 100+ degree weather, maybe this summer would be more enjoyable. I went out Friday night to the new monthly party at Zeppelin. It's got a rock n roll flair, sorta like being at a strip club, but it's a cool place. It needs more restrooms, with only 3 toilets for the entire 2 story place. It sucks because some neighbors called the cops, saying our patio music was too loud. Why buy a loft or condo right across the street from clubs if you are gonna be anal about hearing the music? Ridiculous. But there are familair faces there, in which old employees from the Proletariat and Boondocks work the bar now.
Ladies were free at Owl Farm, so I checked it out for a few minutes and went home. I wasn't drinking enough to continue drinking until the sun came up.
On a more positive note, the Pride Parade was Saturday. I participated in helping promote the new website, www.29-95.com, a site focused on all your Houston entertainment needs. It's very up to date and you can find some cool stuff you didn't know about that's going on in the city. Anyways, the march was exhausting because I was sweating like a man the entire time. Our 4 shirtless boys were the stars of our float, which consisted of a pull wagon and bubbles. I got sick afterwards, so I went home around midnight, not in the mood to party. But I had a good time, despite the heat.
I am gonna keep things low key this week, as I am looking forward to my birthday and Portland and NY. I gotta keep cool.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Week in Rewind Part 3
Posted by Liz Simone at 11:51 AM
Labels: H-town, Houston Night life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment