Well, I have completely recovered from flying across the world and living out of my suitcase for a month. I have to admit, I miss the random encounters and sleeping sitting up. On the other hand, I am back to my old life of having too much time on my hands, so I can comment on things that no one but psychos care about. Such as:
The new NIN rehearsal video:
Great song. I love the jumping jacks TR does in the video. Shows he's in shape and FIT.
Is Freese growing a mullet? I definitely hope NOT. But if anyone could pull it off, it would have to be him.
As far as the Scientology dude goes, whatever his long name is, he needs to get rid of the fro. Seriously, the fro is such a trend in guitarists right now. The only one that should keep his fro is Mike Einziger. Period.
So who is excited about this line up? Not me. But I really want to see those new songs performed live. It better make me scream girly.
Monday, June 23, 2008
I'm back and so is NIN
Posted by Liz Simone at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm not all that excited about the line-up either--maybe I'll be more into it when I see them live--but I'm definitely excited to see the new material.
Post a Comment