BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Update, Blurbs

Wow, I haven't been blogging much. I guess that's what happens when you have a life. However, I haven't been going to many gigs, either. I missed out on The Knux and sadly, Nas, but The Eagles of Death Metal and TV on the Radio are coming up. I may even jump in on some Butthole Surfers next month. There's nothing like 90's nostalgia.

Speaking of the 90's, I read that Wes Borland of Black Light Burns is joining Twiggy and Marilyn Manson for a tour, of which that addition just might get me to purchase a ticket to a show. I was not excited about the washed-up reunion of Twiggy and Manson, but the new addition of the hardworking Borland adds a spark to it. If only Trent Reznor and Manson would get back together. I mean, they do share guitarists, why can't they share a friendship? Come on, guys. Kiss and make-up. Rock on.

Also, politics are getting heavy with Slut Palin running as VP with McCain. While Palin was busy killing polar bears and refusing to admit that global warming exists, her 17 year old daughter got knocked up and caught drinking while pregnant. FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME. It exists. Educate your damn children about sex! Of course, Obama takes the high road, saying that families shouldn't be involved in politics (his mother was 18 when she had him). I wonder what boogers he has hiding under his mattress?

All in all, I am gearing up for school to start and I'll be hella busy. I'm gonna keep the passion alive!!!!

0 comments: